Where are you located?
Our boarding location is our private home, located in West San Jose 95117 near Starbird Park. We are about 3 miles southwest of Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara.
Our exact address will be provided after a boarding contract has been signed and returned to us by email to confirm the reservation. Please use our new client form to request a copy of the contract.
Can I visit the boarding location to see the area beforehand?
Due to the risks of RHDV2, myxomatosis, and COVID-19, we are not allowing any in-person tours of our boarding areas, but we are happy to provide more examples of our past boarding setups upon request if the pictures on our Boarding page are not sufficient. You can also see pictures of previously boarded rabbits on our social media pages – e.g. Instagram.
Rabbit care experience
We have had extensive experience taking care of rabbits over the years, from finding and treating issues such as the following:
- Gastrointestinal stasis (medications, supportive feeding)
- Abscesses (detection, daily flushing, medication)
- Urine scald and incontinence (appropriate enclosure setup, daily butt baths, spot cleaning, and cream application)
- Head tilt and ear infections (appropriate enclosure setup, medication)
- Arthritis (appropriate enclosure setup, medication, supplements)
- Dental issues (detection, supportive care, medication)
- Sprained limbs (appropriate enclosure setup, medication)
- Snuffles, respiratory issues, and rabbit allergies (detection, environmental support, medication)
- Eye infections and inflammation (monitoring, medication)
- Overweight rabbits (appropriate diet change)
- Underweight rabbits (appropriate diet support)
- Megacolon (detection, supportive care)
- Thymoma (detection, medication)